We love Jo Hyman and her take on our dusters.
Spring Round Top 2021 has arrived.
Texas 237 between Brenham and LaGrange transforms during these shows. There is an undercurrent of creative energy year round in the area. But a few times a year - it explodes with art, design, music, history, and good hearts.
I may have to break this up into a few posts, there's so much goodness to share. Leaving someone off the list is inevitable. Don't take it personally! Raise your hand and speak up, send me a message - please do. Seriously, my family and friends know by now that if I'm staring blankly at them - to remind me of their name.
Where to Stay
The Vintage Hideaway - Eva and Bryan are the best hosts and we are talking Cajun food from a true Cajun - enough said.
The Frenchie - Their Instagram feed alone serves as a beautiful vacation when I can’t get away.
The Flop Houze - Repurposed with a vision. Need some creative inspiration – done!
Where to Eat/Drink
The Garden Company – Perfect patio for cocktails and I’m a sucker for their grilled cheese
Local Roots - everything on the menu…..
Ellis Motel - The drinks are amazing. Lee’s bbq though – incredible *Ellis Motel also has a bar set up at The Arbors!
Where to Shop
Of course, I have to start with The Arbors, those white tents that take over an empty field and are filled with treasures. This looks to be the best show yet with 110 vendors.
Tent D1 is where you can find Sapana. I love this tent y’all.
- Jo Hyman Art, EMD fine art, Splendora Collection, Steel Feathers, Tre for the Gathering, and Arloom – we take over the end down by the Ellis Motel bar. Tiffany with Cowhides Galore anchors the other end by the parking lot. Oyster Bell, D Heart D, and China Baroque are all returning and in the center. Dog lovers, you’re going to love Fursatile and Nelly’s Nest in D1 as well.
- The Fashion Tent. Tent C1 is another can’t miss.
- Wimberly, and Mine Jewelry Collection are up front this show.
- Sarah Sharp and Kori Green are in Tent B.
- Farafinya will be set up on the porch in the back in his regular space.
Keep checking our Sapana Stories and our social media for more Round Top recommendations.